UNIQLO Manager Candidate (Thailand) 2014
Our innovative training guides you in learning the core skills for success, such as:
- Monitor and develop work schedules.
- Assess effective visual merchandise layouts and comply with merchandising requirements.
- Manage inventory levels and propose solutions that best benefit the company.
- Supervise, motivate and develop a team to ensure retention.
- Successfully deliver UNIQLO’s fundamental principles of customer service.
Our top candidates will bring the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for fashion industry & passion for the UNIQLO brand.
- Customer-oriented & Sales focus.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
- Strong leadership potential and work ethics.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility with work schedule according to business needs (including nights, weekends and holidays)
- Flexibility to relocate to all UNIQLO store nationwide.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Able to join us in July 2014
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Performance Bonus.
- Fast track career & training opportunities.
- Life, accidental & medical insurances.
- Staff purchase discount.
HOW TO APPLY
The first step to becoming a Uniqlo leader starts with your application so apply today at:
*Closing date is 31 March 2014. Application submitted after the deadline will not be considered.*