Purchasing &Sourcing Manager – Bang Na 1 vacancy
- Leads commodity sourcing by understanding supply market economics and competitive structure of targeted suppliers and industries; builds business relationships with suppliers on regional basis as a source of sustainable competitive advantage to Company.
- May develop and implement sourcing strategies specific to assigned commodities.
- Develops synergistic relationship with key suppliers, and may conduct supplier workshops to secure competitive knowledge and latest technology.
- Achieves virtual integration of the supplier with Company in order to provide sustainable competitive advantage.
- Ensure that supplier management process in implemented.
- Uses total cost of ownership levers to achieve cost reduction, cycle time reduction, improved service, increased reliability and / or productivity improvement.
- Measures the results of strategy implementation and provides actionable feedback to business stakeholders.
- Develops key metric, forecasting and spend / save reports with the objective of enhancing the understanding of terms and market activity.
- Male or Female with Thai Nationality, age between 35 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering.
- 8 – 10 years in Management level from sourcing and purchasing areas.
- Having analytical and systematic thinking with skill for solutions.
- Strong team spirit, detail-oriented, self-motivated with good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluent command of English.
Workforce Asia is a leading recruitment consultancy in SE Asia, provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total project solutions, Workforce Asia helps clients achieve greater organizational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.
Why Join Us?
Thailand - Bangkok
Min 8 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330