LAN KRABUE YARD, at Kamphaengphet, total area of 40,000 sq. m., servicing only PTT’s, PTT E & P’s Oil and Gas Facilities, since 1982, for Civil, Piping, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Maintenance Works.Our Clients are ranging from Refinery, On-shore Oil and Gas Facilities, Petrochemical Plants, Industrial Plants and International Construction Contractors.
- การควบคุมการทำงานด้าน Civil ในธุรกิจเดินท่อน้ำมัน ให้กับ ปตท.สผ.
To be responsible for all Civil activities at Sirikit Oil Field
To ensure application of SSHE Compliance on worksite.
1. To manage all activities related to the Civil work etc.
2. To supervise all Civil activities including pre-commissioning (as required), punch list and progress measurement (procedure and validation).
3. To co-ordinate as required with all Supervisors involved by Company for the supervision on worksite.
4. Liaise with QC Inspector for all inspection matters.
5. To ensure that the resources and organisation are adequate with regards to the workload for Civil activities.
6. To review all technical queries issued and issue comments.
7. To participate in the task packs preparation.
8. Create and maintain up to date follow up tables for Civil activity.
9. To ensure that the Civil work complies requirements and project documentation.
10. To review Civil Construction documentation. Highlight inconsistencies to maximum extent).
11. To ensure that Documentation is properly filed and accessible.
12. To review and comment on the Civil work schedule.
13. To review progress reports, highlight and/or anticipate critical problems, drifts and dysfunctions if any, and propose remedial actions and/or optimisation.
14. To ensure the proper quality and traceability of the Civil assisted if required by the QA leader, including as well the management of quality audits and review of the certification file.
15. Follow-up of the construction completion and pre-commissioning/commissioning on worksite.
16. To monitor all interface issues to ensure its activity is not interfering with others.
17. To ensure that the list of punch items will be minimized and prepare a proper carry over in order to minimise the impacts onshore if relevant.
18. To prepare dossiers, with technical and commercial basis, for re-measurement (if any) and associated claims from Contractor.
19. To prepare a construction close-out report.