- Provide office client support and office reception in Bangkok office for the Sierra Group of Companies.
- Administrate all aspects concerning the company human resource including the management of permanent employees and casual workers, including recruitment, payroll, social security and other benefits, and termination.
- Administrate all aspects of the company admin functions including staff payroll and outside contractors/consultants payments.
- Administrate utilities billing and payment collection for the condo and villa homeowners of a villa and condominium resort currently managed by the Company.
- Provide administration and support for the Juristic Person of the condominiums and for the villas, including management of accounting and finance for the Condo and Villa Juristic Persons, CAMF billing and collection, monthly expenses, and annual reports and auditing.
- Prepare Minutes of Meetings for all Juristic Person meetings of the condominiums and for all meetings of the villa homeowners.
- Provide administration support in all aspect, as required, for the Sierra group of Companies, including translation and preparation of legal and all other admin related documents.
- Prepare documentation to apply for government permits, as required for project development. Monitor and complete this application process throughout.
- Other duties as required by the employer.
- At least 3 years experience in business administration and human resource management.
- Accounting background required.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Work Location : Sierra Projects Co., Ltd. 20th Floor, Lao Peng Nguan Tower 1, 333 Soi Chaoey Puand Vipavadee – Rangsit Rd., Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand.
Why Join Us?
Thailand - Bangkok
Min 3 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
333 Lao Peng Nguan 1 Tower Chatuchak Vibhavadi Rangsit Chom Phon Bangkok 10900 Thailand